jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

Week seven: Listening


Topic: Professions



We are now in the seventh week and this week was a lit bit challenlling, first the students now have more capacity to follow the class and that is good, but it also mean that we need to do more activities or to increase a lit bit the difficulty. The other reason of why I am saying that this week was more challenlling is that the group of Carlos, Paola and Manuel just had one student, so the teacher Ask us to be part of the class. 

 What I like about this class was that first even they were teaching us, they continue the class like if they were teaching children, also I love the management of the material they had. Another thing I consider it was really nice was that they had a good balance between the kid and us, they were teaching ud in a neutral way so that the kid was not affraid of being there with us doing the activities. 

We all know that as a teacher we need to do our best and we need to give our betst too, I think this gruop take things really relax but at the same time they were organized. In the other way things I suggest that they can do better maybe they can be more careful with the materials on the board because in one part they need space, but they did not have it because of the picture that were there, also they need to be very clear with the instructions, remember that kids can follow short and direct instructions, do not talk that much at the  moment of an instruction.

They are good and not that good aspects in all the classes, but we can learnd from all of the classes and all fo our classmates, in my future classes things that I consider will be very hepful are the use of masking tape,but to have it ready for the students, also that short activities are good for the students and we can use more of them.

In general I realice that this one of the most challenlling classes because they needed to balance, and they did it, they are such a nice gruop I hope to see them working better and better.

2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you very much Karen. Believe me I am pretty happy because you liked my class. I hope you have learned something new that will help you in your final class. REGARDS!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agrre with you they pressentind interesting activities that could take in to account in the near future, despite the poor organization of materials on the board the class and his relax feelings was good , becouse they tried their classmates as a children.

    ResponderEliminar

Week nine: Listening

Topic: Food This blog is going to be a little bit different, this time it was my group that presented the topic. we taught the topic fo...